Homeowners GM app =P

Go down

Homeowners GM app =P

Post by homeowners on Mon May 10, 2010 6:37 pm

Full Name:Ricky Luo
Can You Code?:Nope
What Servers Have you been a GM in?:None lol only for 1 hour on this other server
Experience?:No im only 10 years old been on over 20 private servers experience being a gm for 1 hour only in this other server.
What Can You Do?:I can help others and be on for 3/4 of the day to look for hackers or people breaking rules or anything u guys say i need to do.
Any Other information?:played maple since i was 5-6 years old also i know some gm commands plus i would never break the rules also never got banned before. been in gm room A LOT, know a lot of shortcuts and strategy. I WATCH ANIME (naruto,Bleach =P) and mangas (only 7 times )
If You Do Code, Demonstrate Any Coding:Got none N/A sorry

Last edited by homeowners on Tue May 11, 2010 3:08 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : forgot some stuff)

Special Players
Special Players

Rawr Points : 28755
Rawr Reputation : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: Homeowners GM app =P

Post by John on Mon May 10, 2010 6:44 pm

You need more in your application please. Give me some stuff that will make me WANT to make you GM. I know you in-game Ricky and I know that you have the potential. However, I don't want to give people wrong idea by accepting you with such little information.

Special Players
Special Players

Rawr Points : 100033069
Rawr Reputation : 0

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum